When It was Wednesday

Post ini salinan curahan hati kurang lebih pas mau masuk kuliah. Meskipun isinya biasaa aja, saya tetap bangga bisa nulis make bahasa Inggris pada saat itu. Jangan nyinyir..kan belajar :v

I have been learning so many things since I sat in my freak senior high school. Some weather friends I've ever met, always bother me just for nothing. I just can't imagine what I would be someday. a teacher? a lecture? translator?

I spent a lotta time just for having pointless things. I never think how I am gonna be. The time just goes by.

Rightly so, I just promise to myself. Time is just the only chance I have. I'll use it wisely. I won't bother myself with laziness. I will spend my time wisely and keep remembering that I'm created as a useful human. (wtf).

Sacrifice everything you have, Ajeng. Bother yourself with spirit, burn your soul to create a bright future. It depends on you, now.

Life is a choice. The harder you try, the bigger chance you will have to create successful life.

Mami, Dadi..
I promise, I'll make you proud of me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer